What does RQMP stand for?
RQMP stands for Risk and Quality Management Professional (Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Raum-Quanten-Modulation (space-quantum modulation)
- Realtime Quality Management
- Regimental Quartermaster (Civil War)
- relativistic quantum mechanics
- Request Message
- Request Queue Manager
- Risk and Quality Management
- Remote-queueing Multiple Access
- Relativistic Quantum Molecular Dynamics
- Regimental Quarter Master Havildar (India and Pakistan army rank)
- Regimental Quartermaster Sergeant (warrant officer at regimental level in British and Australian Army)
- Reliability and Quality Measurements for Telecommunications Systems (EIRUS)
- Reliability and Quality Measurments for Telecommunications Systems (TL 9000)
- Roll Quality Management System (software)
- Residents for Quality Neighborhoods (California)
- Revitalizing Quality Nutrition Services (USDA)
- Replenishing Qi and Nourishing Yin (traditional Chinese medicine)