Awarded by: American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters and the Insurance Institute of America Associate in Risk Management for Public Entities (ARM-P) Description: Students will understand the differences between public and private sector risk management.
What does RMPE stand for?
RMPE stands for Risk Management for Public Entities (certification; exam)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of RMPE in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association (now American Pipeline Contractors Association)
- Rocky Mountain Property Claims Association (Denver, CO)
- Robust Multivariable Predictive Control Technology
- Rapid Micro Product Development
- Regional Medical Physics Department (UK National Health Service)
- Road Materials and Pavement Design (international journal; Lavoisier Publications; various locations)
- Rocky Mount Police Department (North Carolina)
- Rolling Meadows Park District (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Rolling Meadows Police Department (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center
- Recyclable Materials Processing Equipment (Tax) Credit
- Remote Microwave Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (surface coating technology)
- Ralph M. Parsons Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Recovered Materials Processing Facility (various locations)
- Robo Monkey Pixel Fighters
- Royal Malaysian Police Force
- Royal Montserrat Police Force (Montserrat)
- Revised Minnesota Paper Form Board Test (spatial processing assessment)
- Risk Management Planning Group (est. 1984; Mineola, NY)
- Rocky Mountain Planning Group, Inc. (Avon, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He directs the institute's Associate in Risk Management program and its Risk Management for Public Entities course.