Roylett, president of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia Ltd.
What does RMIA stand for?
RMIA stands for Risk Management Institution of Australasia (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMIA
We have 3 other meanings of RMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Institute (Snowmass, Colorado, USA)
- Rocky Mountain Internet, Inc.
- Royal Mail International (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute (Belgium)
- Royal Military Institute
- Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Russel Metals, Inc. (Canada)
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol (Rmi Over Iiop)
- Rocky Mountain Innovation Initiative (Colorado)
- Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates (Minnesota)
- Rocket Metering Input Assembly
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network
- Regenerative Medicine Initiative Berlin
- Regional Maintenance Implementation Board (US Navy)
- Richest Man in Babylon (book; financial management)
- Rothwell-Miller Interest Blank (vocational psychology test)
- Royal Masonic Institution for Boys (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium
- Radioman-in-Charge (US Coast Guard)
- Renal Medullary Interstitial Cell (molecular biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org 21-24 Risk Management Institution of Australasia Conference The RMIA Annual Conference and Exhibition is a gathering point of risk management professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, attracting delegates from all corners of the globe.