Called Sentry Insight, the new risk management information system is expected to enhance service and help clients meet or exceed their claims management and general business goals.
What does RMIS stand for?
RMIS stands for Risk Management Information System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMIS
We have 24 other meanings of RMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Raja Muda Selangor International Regatta (Malaysia)
- Receiver Makes It Right (computing)
- Regional Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion (cardiovascular medicine)
- Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Raw Materials Information System
- Readiness Management Information System
- Record Management Information System
- Reprographics Management Information System
- Resource Management Information System
- Restoration Management Information System
- Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Skiing Association
- Records Management and Imaging Services Division
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Recurrent Miscarriage Immunotherapy Trialists Group
- Rocky Mountain Institute for Transportation Safety (Colorado State University; Denver, CO)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University (Australia)
- Reeling Machine Interface Unit
- Rocky Mountain Internet Users Group (Colorado)
- Radio, Microwave, Infrared, Visible, Ultraviolet, X-Rays, Gamma (electromagnetic waves from longest wavelength to shortest)
- Rocky Mountain Irish Wolfhound Association (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right from the start, we designed a request for proposal for a risk management information system around our functional requirements, areas of risk, as well as the vendor's commitment for product growth," he said.
Or, even if you have centralized control, you may be paying unnecessarily exorbitant costs for a customized risk management information system (RMIS).
Similarly, it is important to assess the feasibility of a risk management information system using an analytical, yet somehow communicable, approach.
But it is clear enough to see that the science of risk management in the future will be enhanced significantly by the development of new risk management information systems.
Prior to arriving at Learning Care Group, which operates schools for kids from six months to 13 years old, in 2009, there was no risk management information system in play at all.