Another is Risk Management Foundation (RMF) Strategies, an outgrowth of Harvard's CRICO/ RMF--Controlled Risk Insurance Company of Vermont Inc.
What does RMF stand for?
RMF stands for Risk Management Foundation (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMF
We have 91 other meanings of RMF in our Acronym Attic
- Représentation Militaire Française (French: French Military Representation; EU)
- Rescue Mission of Flint (Flint, Michigan)
- Residential Multi-Family (zoning)
- Resource Management Framework
- Resource Measurement Facility
- Restoration Messianic Fellowship (Longmont, Colorado)
- Rich Map Format (Worldcraft Half-Life mapping tool)
- Rich Music Format
- Ricky Martin Foundation
- Right-Handed, Medium-Fast (bowler; cricket)
- Risk Management Framework (security)
- Risk Matrix Form
- Rock Ministerial Family
- Royal Moto France (French motorcycle company)
- Royal Munster Fusiliers (Irish regiment; British Army)
- Royal Mutual Funds
- RPS Migration Facility
- Ruth Mott Foundation (Flint, MI)
- Regina Music Festival Association, (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Fabricare Association (Greeley, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant investments have been made by many organizations as part of their conventional risk management foundation, including infrastructure, risk identification, assessment, management, monitoring and reporting.