As vice chair of the Board of Directors of the NLC Risk Information Sharing Consortium (NLC-RISC), Chasco also updated the committee about the cost drivers in the 33 other state risk pools; nine of these include group health and employee benefit programs whose costs have been escalating dramatically.
What does RISC stand for?
RISC stands for Risk Information Sharing Consortium (National League of Cities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RISC
We have 85 other meanings of RISC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Interagency Steering Committee (FEMA/Federal Response Plan)
- Regulatory Information Service Center (OMB)
- Repository for Individuals of Special Concern (US FBI)
- Research Group on Instability in Coronary Artery Disease
- Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (Linz, Austria)
- Responsible Internet Service Companies
- Restraint Information System Collection (Pennsylvania Department of Education)
- Retail Installment Sales Contract
- Rhode Island Striper Club
- Rhode Island Supreme Court (judiciary)
- Risk Information Support Center
- Risk Institute for the Support of Communication
- RNA Induced Silencing Complex (ribonucleoprotein complex involved in mRNA degradation)
- Runway Incursion Severity Classification (ICAO)
- Rural Industries Service Centre (India)
- Reduced Instruction Set Computer Operating System
- Rhode Island School Counselor Association
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (Providence, RI)
- Routine in Situ Cloud and Aerosol Measurements (meteorology)
- Regional Sensitivity to Climate Change in Antarctic Terrestrial Ecosystems (NASA project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that capacity, Fletcher will oversee programs for the state municipal leagues, NLC's six constituency groups, the NLC Risk Information Sharing Consortium (RISC), and NLC's international program.