A senior official from a top bank's risk control unit explained: "Earlier, stolen credit or debit card data was either used for online transactions or to prepare cloned cards with a third person's information.
What does RCU stand for?
RCU stands for Risk Control Unit (various companies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCU
We have 87 other meanings of RCU in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Converter Unit
- Requisition Control Unit (US Navy)
- Research Coordinating Unit (various organizations)
- Reserve Component Unit
- Residual Calibration Uncertainty
- Respiratory Care Unit (various locations)
- Restrict Casual Use
- Retto Colite Ulcerosa
- Revelar Connection Utility (Revelar, Inc.)
- Ring Concentrator Unit
- Rocket Countermeasure Unit
- Room Control Unit
- Royal Credit Union (various locations)
- Rugby Club Uzetien (French rugby club)
- Radio Club University of Alcala
- River City Umpires Association (Callahan, FL)
- Rockland County Umpires Association (New York)
- Reserve Component Unit Commander's Handbook
- Refractory Cytopenia with Unilineage Dysplasia
- Rotary Club of University District (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent Risk Management * Establish an independent risk control unit with authority to monitor, measure and control derivatives activity systematically.