Robertson, Special Counsel, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, will speak at the Knowledge Congress' upcoming webcast entitled: "Guidelines for Implementing the PCAOB's Risk Assessment Standards Live Webcast".
What does RAS stand for?
RAS stands for Risk Assessment Standards (auditing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAS
We have 411 other meanings of RAS in our Acronym Attic
- Returned Activated Sludge
- Reusable Absorbent System
- Reusable Asset Specification
- Revenue Accounting System
- Rhône Alpes Simulation (French flight simulation club; est. 1998)
- Rhône-Alpes Spitfire (French automobile club; Rhône-Alpes, France)
- Rien a Signaler (French: Nothing to Report)
- Right Analog Stick (game controllers)
- Risk Advisory Services (Ernst & Young)
- Risk Analysis Service
- Riunione Adriatica di Sicurtà (Adriatic insurances company, Italy)
- River Analysis System
- River Assault Squadron
- Riverside Adult School (California)
- Robert Alexander Schumann (classical composer)
- Robotics and Automation Society
- Roll Angle Sensor (spacecraft instrument)
- Roll Angle System
- Roll Aspect System
- Romanian Academic Society (Bucharest, Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work presents risk assessment standards, models, and processes from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for the control of Campylobacter spp.
The broad scope of the risk assessment standards made it difficult for audit firms to optimize implementation of the standards by developing firm policies and practice aids.
Audit Standards Update: The New Audit Risk Assessment Standards
Greg Arnott, director of accounting and auditing for BKD's Indianapolis office, agrees that the new risk assessment standards can mean major changes for how businesses deal with both the audit process and their regular operations.
Ensure that the risk assessment standards have been successfully implemented in the audit team in order to provide a more effective risk assessment result; one significant factor is the personnel of the audit firm and also the creativity of the implementation process.
The ultimate goal of the Risk Assessment Standards is to improve both the quality and depth of the auditor's understanding of clients and the environment in which they operate.
Road safety campaigners, police watchdogs, police chiefs and MPs said better training and risk assessment standards are crucial.