One in particular has been described by a risk assessment group as "a vehicular rally" due to take place along two of the main highways that lead up to the airport tomorrow, when most F1 personnel are due to arrive.
What does RAG stand for?
RAG stands for Risk Assessment Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAG
We have 129 other meanings of RAG in our Acronym Attic
- Research Associate in Geology
- Réseau d'Alimentation Générale (French utilities network)
- Reserve Air Group
- Residents Action Group
- Resource Allocation Group (tunnel between MDG and HA)
- Return Air Grill (HVAC)
- Richmond Art Gallery (Canada)
- Ring Again
- Ring Airfoil Grenade
- Risk Advisory Group
- Risk Assessment Guideline
- River Assault Group
- Round-Robin Arbiter Generator
- Row Address Generator
- Ruhrkohle AG
- Runway Arresting Gear (aviation)
- Réseau africain genre/gestion des ressources naturelles (Burkina Faso)
- Recombination Activating Gene 1
- Recombination-Activating Gene 2
- Republican Attorneys General Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
One in particular has been described by a risk assessment group as "a vehicular rally" due to take place along two of the main highways that lead up to the airport on Wednesday, when most F1 personnel are due to arrive.
Depoortere E, Coulombier D, ECDC chikungunya risk assessment group.
Best Practices Open communication and teamwork is vital, and the Multi-Agency Threat and Risk Assessment Groups and Trusted Partner schemes in the UK have done much to bring the various security stakeholders together.
An FSA risk assessment group has provided scientific advice on the risks to con-sumers posed by over30-month cattle under various options for changing the rule.