Stahl had a starring role as John Connor in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
What does ROTM stand for?
ROTM stands for Rise of the Machines
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROTM
We have 1 other meaning of ROTM in our Acronym Attic
- Futenma Marine Corps Air Station (Okinawa, Japan)
- Rave of the Moment
- Reign of the Moon (United Guild of the Alliance)
- Return of the Mack (Mark Morrison song)
- Revelation of the Method
- Revenge of the Mummy (movie)
- Revolution of the Mind (band)
- Ride of the Month
- Riders of the Mark (gaming clan)
- Right On The Money
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat (RuneScape)
- Rock of the Marne (gaming)
- Rock on the Meadows (aka Stamford Riverside Festival; UK)
- Run Of The Mill
- Rustie of the Month
- Revenge of the Mutant Camels (computer game)
- Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom (video game)
- Reality on the Norm (gaming)
- Reapers of the Night (gaming clan)
- Rest of Tamil Nadu (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines Terminator used under license.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (12A, 109mins) Action.
Byline: Robin Walker BEING cast as the indestructible cyborg Terminatrix who terrorizes an ageing Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines was a dream role for Kristanna Loken.
Rise of The Machines sees Schwarzenegger protecting hero John Connor from an evil cyborg, played by Kristanna Loken.
Now comes Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, with a deadly Terminatrix--the lovely and lethal Kristanna Loken, whom The Buzz predicts will be 2003's hottest new lesbian pinup.