This presentation will describe twenty years of research conducted to evaluate four principal human demographic models utilized to account for the heavily constructed cultural landscape and monumental architecture in Peru's Rio Abiseo National Park valley where sites such as Gran Pajaten, Los Pinchudos and Cerro Central are still perceived as enigmatic.
What does RANP stand for?
RANP stands for Rio Abiseo National Park (San Martin, Peru; UNESCO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RANP
We have 3 other meanings of RANP in our Acronym Attic
- Recurrent Artificial Neural Network
- Research Applied to National Needs
- Réseau Art Nouveau Network (EU)
- Royal Australian Naval Nursing Service (disbanded)
- Radio Access Network Optimization (UK)
- Response Assessment in Neuro-Oncology (cancer treatments)
- Rat Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- Recombinant Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- Registered Advanced Nurse Practitioner (health professional)
- Relativistic Aspects of Nuclear Physics
- Resources and Needs Questionnaire (UK)
- Range Squadron
- Rapid Alert Notification System (McLeod Software)
- Rapid Anthropometric Nutritional Survey
- Recent Advances in Nutritional Sciences (Journal of Nutrition)
- Reynolds Average Navier-Stokes (equation; computational fluid dynamics)
- Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
- Royal Australian Navy Sailing Association (Darling Point, Australia)
- Random Sample Consensus
- Russian American Nuclear Security Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact that the forests of Rio Abiseo National Park can recover is surely one of the few optimistic notes in a chorus of environmental disaster music heard as tropical forests are cut and converted into wastelands.
Gran Pajaten is located in the tropical jungles of the Rio Abiseo National Park.