What does R&B stand for?
R&B stands for Ring and Ball (softening point)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of R&B
- Review & Analysis
- Rolands & Associates Corporation (Monterey, California)
- Royal and Ancient (Golf Club of St Andrews)
- Research And Advanced Technology
- Research & Analysis Wing (also seen as RAW; India)
- Reed & Barton
- Reggae and Bass
- Rhythm & Blues
- Rhythm and Bass (UK; less common)
- Rice and Beans