In our investigations, we determine catalyst activity and stability for aqueous ring opening metathesis polymerization (ROMP) reactions of water-soluble norbornene derivatives.
What does ROM stand for?
ROM stands for Ring Opening Metathesis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROM
We have 172 other meanings of ROM in our Acronym Attic
- Result Oriented Management (management system)
- Results-Oriented Monitoring (EU)
- Retail Operation Management (US Navy)
- Retention Office Manager (US DoD)
- Return of the Member (credit union evaluation)
- Return On Management
- Return on Marketing
- Rifters of Matter (gaming guild)
- Right on the Money
- Right Otitis Media (infection of the eardrum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although a ring opening metathesis was attempted, the olefin in 4 was too unreactive, even with a state of the art metathesis catalyst.