Rim of the World has the same potential but is underdeveloped, and here played scenic backdrop.
What does RotW stand for?
RotW stands for Rim of the World
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RotW
We have 2 other meanings of RotW in our Acronym Attic
- Reiki on the Way (alt.healing.reiki)
- Remain on the Way (band)
- Response of the Week
- Rest Of The World
- Return of the Warlord (game)
- Rhythms of the World (UK music festival)
- Ride of the Week (featured auto; various websites)
- Riders Of The Wind (Cookeville, TN motorcyclists)
- Riff of the Week
- Right on the Walls (printing company)
- Rock on the Web (online magazine; UK)
- Room of the Week
- Ruler of the World
- Regionalna Organizacja Turystyczna Wojewodztwa Lodzkiego (Polish: Lodz Region Tourist Organization; Poland)
- Reference Our TWX
- Rats Off to Ya (Tom Goes to the Mayor TV show)
- Realtor of the Year (various locations)
- Rear of the Year
- Record of the Year (Grammy awards)
- Rest of the Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 (you'll quickly understand why they call this the Rim of the World Highway) past Heaps Peak Arboretum to .
For many heartland forest species, my part of Canada is the northeastern rim of the world.
He selected the site for the Children's Forest in 1971 and manages it as founder and executive director of the Rim of the World Interpretive Association, based at Lake Arrowhead, California.