Clinical and imaging findings in six cases of congenital muscular dystrophy with rigid spine syndrome linked to chromosome 1p (RSMD1).
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Rigid Spine Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Description Framework (RDF) Site Summary (lightweight XML format)
- Resource Sharing System (libraries)
- Resources Status Review
- Résumé de Sortie Standardisé
- Retail Store Solutions (IBM)
- Retek Store Systems
- Reusable Space Systems (Boeing)
- Rich Site Summary
- Rich Site Syndication (aka Realtime Site Syndication)
- Rig Site Survey (energy exploration)
- Ring Segment System
- Ritscher-Schinzel Syndrome
- Riverside Secondary School
- Road Safety Scotland (UK)
- Roaming Service Setup
- Robert Service School (Canada)
- Robert Stobie Spectrograph (Southern African Large Telescope)
- Robina State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Rockdale, Sandow, and Southern (railroad)
- Roland Sound Space (Roland Music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physical examination showed pes equinus, lumbar hyperlordosis and early rigid spine syndrome with scoliosis.