UKBA guards in a large rigid inflatable boat swooped on her last month.
What does RIB(D) stand for?
RIB(D) stands for Rigid Inflatable Boat (Diesel)
This definition appears very frequently
- Rest in Bed
- Resurgent India Bonds
- Right In-Board (location of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Rigid Inflatable Boat (also see RHIB)
- Roman Inscriptions in Britain
- Romanian International Bank (est. 1998)
- Rome Is Burning (sports show)
- Ross Island Bridge (Oregon)
- Routing Information Base
- Rubberized Inflatable Boat (US DoD)
- Raising International Business Awareness (EU project)
- Recombinant Immunoblot Assay
- Regional Institution Building Advisor
- Regional Investment Bankers Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association (lawyers; Providence, RI)
- Ricevuta Bancaria Elettronica (Italian)
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Rhode Island Bass Anglers Association
- Royal Institute of British Architects Journal (UK)
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Born Survivor TV presenter has eaten dinner at 25,000ft in a hot air balloon, scaled an Antarctic peak and steered a rigid inflatable boat through the icy Northwest Passage.
Marine Specialised Technology (MST) manufactures high-speed, rigid inflatable boats.
From Tyre to Boat Britain's Avon Inflatables has supplied insertion craft in the form of rigid inflatable boats for many years.
The divers were in a rigid inflatable boat belonging to one of the men, heading down the channel between the Isle of Mull and the mainland, when they hit the tiny, uninhabited Calve Island.