They use areful power corrections, right-rudder trim, and right-wing-down attitude to maintain heading because they couldn't steer using rudder pedals.
What does RWD stand for?
RWD stands for Right-Wing-Down (aviation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWD
We have 40 other meanings of RWD in our Acronym Attic
- River Works Credit Union (Lynn, MA)
- Reading Writing Disability
- Real World Data
- Reaming while Drilling (energy exploration)
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Red Water Disease (cattle disease)
- Relay Wave Diagram
- Responsive Web Design (methodology)
- Restricted Work Day
- Ringwood (Victoria, Australia suburb)
- Robert W. Deutsch
- Rogalski, Wigura & Drzewiecki (Polish airplane designers)
- Rural Water Development (Kenya)
- Russia Without Drugs
- Rwandair Express, Rwanda (ICAO code)
- Real World Digital Audio
- Ray White Double Bay (real estate; Double Bay, Australia)
- Regional Workforce Development Board (various locations)
- Right Wing Douche Bag
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was possible to maintain wings-level trim by using full, right-wing-down, aileron trim.