So, appearing in the august second edition of the 1934 Merriam-Webster dictionary, on page 771, in the right-hand column, sandwiched in between the words "Dorcopsis" and "dore," is the following entry: "dord (dord), n.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Right-Hand Column (computing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau des Hygiénistes du Centre (French: Hygienists Network Center)
- Residence Hall Council
- Respirations Have Ceased
- Resynchronizing Huffman Code
- Revenge-Class Heavy Carrier (fictional Star Wars fanfilm "IMPS: The Relentless")
- Richard Huish College
- Right Heart Catheter(ization)
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Right Hypochondrium (abdomen)
- Right-Hand Circular
- Rio Hondo College (Whittier, CA)
- Riverside Health Club (Mount Vernon, WA)
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Roller Hockey Club (various locations)
- Romanian Helsinki Committee (est. 1990)
- Romanian Hobby Center
- Rotational Hand Controller
- Rouen Hockey Club (French ice hockey league)
- Routine Home Care (hospices)
- Royal Hashemite Court (Jordan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DIRECTIONS: On the blank line in front of each figure in the left-hand column, write the letter of the appropriate descriptor in the right-hand column.
It displays status updates of friends, along with photos, videos and Wall messages on the right-hand column, with the 'people you may know' tool along with a single advertisement on the left.
In addition, on page 695 in the right-hand column, line 4, the year 2002 should be given as 2000.
Rudnick, hardly anybody on the East Coast would be involved in your right-hand column except the young crowd, who are always looking over their shoulder for the next lay and don't want anything permanent (yet).
Also, due to a software numbering problem in the same article, the caption allocation for the images in the right-hand column on page 26 and the top image on page 28 somewhat derailed.
Through the course of the year, the user may fill in answers in the left-hand column on each page; then, at the start of the next year, the user may fill in the right-hand column and compare the progress and track record to where he or she was on that day last year.