Association chairman Dr Khurshid Ahmed said: "As the council is exercising a right to protect its interests, we have to exercise the right to protect ours.
What does R2P stand for?
R2P stands for Right to Protect
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of R2P
We have 1 other meaning of R2P in our Acronym Attic
- Road to Jerusalem
- Return to Kogarah (Australia; rugby)
- Ready to Learn (education)
- Radix-2 Multipath Delay Commutator
- REWERSE I1 Rule Markup Language
- Resource Requirements Management System
- Research to Operations
- Requisition to Pay (business process)
- Research to Practice (US CDC; Cincinnati, OH)
- Responsibility to Protect (New York, NY)
- Rapid Response Planning Process (USMC)
- Rapid Retargeting and Precision Pointing
- Redd Rockett's Pizza Port (Anaheim, CA)
- Resource Recovery and Protection Plan
- Reunite RiaAnn, Philicia, and Philicity
- Run, Run, Pass, Punt (football)
- Region 2 Planning Commission
- Resonant Two-Photon Ionization
- Responsibility to Protect from Terrorism (Sri Lanka)
- Rags to Riches (Internet game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And for those who choose to be sexually active, it means having the right to protect themselves against the risk of pregnancy, HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.
For you, this topic ties together the issues of artistic free speech versus society's right to protect its children, of whether speech that promotes hatred and violence is protected by the First Amendment, and of whether politicians are attacking pop culture because it constitutes a real threat or because it's an easy political target.
People have a right to protect their private property, but at the same time, they're inviting outsiders to come in, armed," says Dominican Brother Pasquale Manalio-Passarelli of Most Holy Redeemer Parish in Phoenix.
I have a right to protect myself," the black Democrat told the Chicago Sun-Times.