One group heard sound moving from right to left as the dots moved from right to left, and they heard sound that remained stationary during the random phase.
What does R-L stand for?
R-L stands for Right to Left
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of R-L
We have 83 other meanings of R-L in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis
- Recombinant Guinea Pig Pancreatic Lipase (protein)
- Resonating-Generalized Valence Bond
- Recombinant Derived Human Growth Hormones
- Retaliation Hour
- Reverse Indicator Control Channel
- Reserved Idle Signal Multiple Access
- Radiology Integrated Training Initiative (UK)
- Ridley and Jopling (leprosy research)
- Republican-Liberty (Party)
- Regional Law Enforcement Exchange (Florida)
- Restriction and Modification (DNA sequencing)
- (R)-Mandelic Acid
- Reactor Maintenance Assembly and Disassembly (US DoD)
- Rotated M-Ary Amplitude-Shift Keying
- Randolph-Macon College (Ashland, Virginia)
- Retraction Type Middle Ear Disease
- Remote Memory in Cassette (Sony)
- Minimum Mean Squared Error with Removing
Samples in periodicals archive:
You will find an advantage in time and convenience to make something that is easier to move back and forth and right to left.
Duck: A shot that flies dramatically from right to left, or "duck hooks.