Estimated right ventricular systolic pressure was elevated to 50 mmHg, but the right ventricular function preserved.
What does RVSP stand for?
RVSP stands for Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVSP
We have 3 other meanings of RVSP in our Acronym Attic
- Reebok Vegas Summer League (Nevada; National Basketball Association)
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums/Minima (aircraft)
- Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell
- Research Vessel Surface Meteorology Data Center (Tallahassee, FL)
- Radvision (stock symbol)
- Raketnye Voiska Strategicheskogo Naznacheniya (Russian strategic rocket forces)
- Recorded Volume Serial Number (Veritas)
- Robotics, Vision and Sensor Networks Group (Cambridge, MA)
- Recognized Veterinary Specialty Organization (American Veterinary Medical Association; Schaumburg, IL)
- Reverse Vertical Seismic Profile(ing)
- Roanoke Valley Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (branch of ASPCA; Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure at Rest
- Rating Veterans Service Representative (US VA)
- Rogue Valley Street Rods (classic automobiles)
- Renal Vein Serum Renin Concentration
- Rape Victim Survivor Service (Kansas)
- Reduced Voltage Soft Start
- Reduced Voltage Solid State (method of starting AC electric motors)
- Remote Video Surveillance System
- Rideau Valley Soaring School (Manotick, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It should not be assumed that patients with an elevated right ventricular systolic pressure by echo have pulmonary arterial hypertension," Dr.
Right ventricular systolic pressure was estimated by measurement of the systolic retrograde blood flow velocity into the right atrium by the continuous wave Doppler technique.