Basic electrocardiogram showing right ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement may lead physicians to suspect right ventricular pressure overload.
What does RVPO stand for?
RVPO stands for Right Ventricular Pressure Overload
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Roanoke Valley Personal Computer Club
- Right Ventricular Peak Ejection Rate
- Related Values Processing Framework
- Right Ventricular Peak Filling Rate
- Residual Value to Paid
- Round Valley Public Library (Covelo, CA)
- Rat Visceral Pleura Mesothelial
- River Valley Property Management (Eau Claire, WI)
- Roman Victor Penni Martorell (software; Amherst, MA)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (also seen as RRVPNL; India)
- Retinal Vascular Perfusion Pressure
- Right Ventricular Peak Pressure
- Reverse Post Request
- Renal Venous Plasma Renin Activity
- Regional Violence Prevention Specialist (New South Wales, Australia)
- River Valley Primary School (Singapore)
- Rivervale Primary School (Singapore)
- Right Ventricular Peak Systolic Pressure
- Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust (UK)
- Right Ventricular Posterior Wall (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maternal outcome is also strongly related to the degree of right ventricular pressure overload (2) which can be estimated by echocardiography.