However, the use of sertraline raised the risk of cardiac septal defect (13 cases), and the use of paroxetine raised the risk of right ventricular outflow tract obstruction (6 cases).
What does RVOTO stand for?
RVOTO stands for Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Redwood Valley Outdoor Education Project (California)
- Radio Voice of the Gospel (Tanzania)
- Reward to Volatility (investment ratio)
- RTS (Request to Send) Voice Over Network
- Remote View of Port (Telstra ADSL troubleshooting)
- Re-Entry Vehicle On-Site Inspection (arms control)
- Rapid Valve Opening Time
- Rapid Visual OAI (Open Applications Interface) Tool
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Diameter
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Right Ventricle Outflow Tract Reconstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Velocity Curve
- Raad Voor Ondernemend Zoetermeer (Dutch: Council for Entrepreneurial Zoetermeer)
- Radar Video Processor
- Receipt Versus Payment
- Recovery Value Partnership (Cincinnati, OH)
- Recreational Virtual Pilot
- Regional Vice President
- Reid Vapor Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the baseline prevalences of anal atresia and right ventricular outflow tract obstruction defects are each estimated to be about 5.