Symptoms, signs and ECG findings in pulmonary arterial hypertension Symptoms Signs ECG findings Dyspnoea on Tachypnoea Right atrial hypertrophy exertion Fatigue Tachycardia Right ventricular hypertrophy Chest pain Distended neck veins R/S ratio >1 in V1 Syncope Left parasternal Deep S waves in precordial lift leads Palpitations Audible tricuspid Right atrial enlargement regurgitation murmur shows peaked P waves in inferior leads Lower Ascites Extremity Lower extremity Swelling oedema Medication for PAH includes: diuretics, anticoagulants, phosphodiesterase V inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, bosentan and sildenafil.
What does RVH stand for?
RVH stands for Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVH
We have 18 other meanings of RVH in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Vibration Gel System (motorcycle grip)
- Roanoke Valley Governor's School
- Rogue Valley Genealogical Society (Oregon)
- Root Variable Geometry Truss
- Rainier Valley Harmonizers (now Puyallup Valley Harmonizers; Washington)
- Reactor Vessel Head (nuclear plant)
- Renal Vascular Hypertension
- Renfrew Victoria Hospital (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
- Réseau Ville Hopital (French: City Hospital Network)
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
- River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)
- Rabbit Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease
- Roanoke Valley Harley-Davidson (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) 0 (0) (N (%)) Left ventricular hypertrophy (%) 28 (35) 12 (30) Right ventricular hypertrophy (%) 1 (1.
Right ventricular hypertrophy is reported to develop only in rodents with large infarcts.
The ECG can show right ventricular hypertrophy and right-axis deviation.
Indeed, rats fed with vanadium for 2 months developed pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular hypertrophy (Susic and Kentera 1986).
Right ventricular hypertrophy was diagnosed on the basis of gross autopsy findings when the right ventricle was more than 0.