Highly elevated right ventricular end-diastolic pressure due to decreased right ventricular compliance by severe infarction resulted in shortening of ICT and the pseudonormalized right ventricular MPI.
What does RVEDP stand for?
RVEDP stands for Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVEDP
We have 1 other meaning of RVEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Vector Equalization
- Regionalverkehr Euregio Maas-Rhein GmbH (German)
- Representative Volume Element
- real-time video encryption algorithm
- Ribble Valley Enterprise Agency (UK)
- River Valley Education Association (Spring Green, WI)
- Regional Value Engineering Coordinator
- Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cell
- Roelof Van Echten College (Hoogeveen, Netherlands)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic
- Roanoke Valley Economic Development Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Right Ventricular End-Ejection Pressure-Volume Relations
- Right Ventricular Ejection Fraction
- Recombinant Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Research Vessel Edwin Link
- Remote Voting by Electronic Means
- Rogue Valley Equestrian Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
That which does reach the heart and pulmonary vascular bed results in an increase in pulmonary arterial pressure, an increase in right ventricular end-diastolic pressure and an increase in right atrial pressure (1).