The potential for mathematical coupling exists between thermodilution cardiac output and right ventricular end-diastolic volume (RVEDV) because RVEDV is derived from stroke volume which is calculated from thermodilution cardiac output (88).
What does RVED stand for?
RVED stands for Right Ventricular End-Diastolic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Recharge de Véhicules Electriques (French: Electric Vehicle Recharging)
- Reference Vector Equalization
- Regionalverkehr Euregio Maas-Rhein GmbH (German)
- Representative Volume Element
- real-time video encryption algorithm
- Ribble Valley Enterprise Agency (UK)
- River Valley Education Association (Spring Green, WI)
- Regional Value Engineering Coordinator
- Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cell
- Roelof Van Echten College (Hoogeveen, Netherlands)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure
- Roanoke Valley Economic Development Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Right Ventricular End-Ejection Pressure-Volume Relations
- Right Ventricular Ejection Fraction
- Recombinant Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Research Vessel Edwin Link
- Remote Voting by Electronic Means
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highly elevated right ventricular end-diastolic pressure due to decreased right ventricular compliance by severe infarction resulted in shortening of ICT and the pseudonormalized right ventricular MPI.