A magnetic resonance imaging-derived right ventricular ejection fraction of 35% or less was accepted as depressed ejection fraction and 47.
What does RVEF stand for?
RVEF stands for Right Ventricular Ejection Fraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RVEF in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Value Engineering Coordinator
- Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cell
- Roelof Van Echten College (Hoogeveen, Netherlands)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure
- Roanoke Valley Economic Development Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Right Ventricular End-Ejection Pressure-Volume Relations
- Recombinant Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Research Vessel Edwin Link
- Remote Voting by Electronic Means
- Rogue Valley Equestrian Network
- Right Ventricular Endocardial Pacing
- Rio Vista Energy Partners LP
- Right Ventricular Effective Refractory Period
- Rea View Elementary School (North Carolina)
- Remote Video Encoding System
- Rhea Valley Elementary School (Meadowview, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reduced right ventricular ejection fraction can also be shown by MRI (9).