Right ventricular diastolic function in beta-thalassemia major: echocardiographic and clinical correlates.
What does RVDF stand for?
RVDF stands for Right Ventricular Diastolic Function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVDF
- Resistively-Loaded Vee Dipole Antenna
- Rice Viruses Data Base
- Rat Vitamin D Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Dental College (Bangalore, India)
- Red Cell Volume Distribution Curve (urology)
- Registration of Veterinary Drugs Committee
- Rendez-Vous Sur Le Développement Durable Jeanne-Mance (Montréal, Canada)
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Diameter (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Dimension (cardiology)
- Residues of Veterinary Drugs in Foods (food safety analysis)
- Rotary Vacuum Drum Filter
- Rogue Valley Deaf Girls (Oregon)
- Renal Vascular Damage Index
- Right Ventricular Dimension Index
- Raad Voor De Journalistiek
- Raad Voor De Kinderbescherming (Dutch: Council for the Protection of the Child)
- Rey Visual Design Learning Test
- Right Ventricular and Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Developed Pressure
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Pressure Segment Length Relationship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Left and right ventricular diastolic functions in patients with rheumatoid arthritis without clinically evident cardiovascular disease.
11) showed that acute cigarette smoking impaired right ventricular diastolic function in smokers as evaluated by conventional Doppler and TDI techniques.