Detrimental ventricular remodeling in patients with congenital complete heart block and chronic right ventricular apical pacing.
What does RVA stand for?
RVA stands for Right Ventricular Apical (electrode position, electrophysiology, cardiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVA
We have 86 other meanings of RVA in our Acronym Attic
- Research Venture Award (Indiana University)
- Residential Ventilation Association (UK)
- Retailer's Uniform Agency (US Navy)
- Retina-Vitreous Associates (medical care; California)
- Reuse Value Added
- Reverse Vending Association
- Richard V. Allen (consulting; Washington, DC)
- Richmond Virginia Art (community art project)
- Richmond, VA
- Rift Valley Academy (Kijabe, Kenya)
- Rijkdsdienst Voor Arbeidsvoorziening
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- Rotating Vane Anemometer (ventilation and air quality testing)
- Royal Virtual Airlines
- Rural Virtual Academy (Medford, WI)
- Recreational Vehicle Aftermarket Association
- Religious Viewpoints Antidiscrimination Act (Texas)
- Retirement Village Association of Australia
- River Valley Agritourism Alliance (Kentucky)
- Roanoke Valley Apartment Association (Roanoke, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right ventricular apical pacing by causing left ventricular dysfunction, regional myocardial perfusion defects, increased morbidity and mortality is currently not the ideal target for pacing stimulation site (1, 2, 8-11).