A novel supraclavicular approach to the right subclavian vein based on three-dimensional computed tomography.
What does RSV stand for?
RSV stands for Right Subclavian Vein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSV
We have 98 other meanings of RSV in our Acronym Attic
- Reparation Superieur a la Valeur (French)
- Research and Supply Vessel
- Réseau Santé Valais (French: Valais Health Network; Switzerland)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Retired Senior Volunteer (various organizations)
- Retrieval Status Value
- Revised Standard Versions (of the Bible )
- Revrendissima Signoria Vostra (Italian: Your Most Reverend Lordship, Codices and Manuscripts)
- Ricoh Silicon Valley
- Riksskatteverket (Swedish: National Tax Board)
- Riktad Sprängverkan
- Roller Skating Vandoeuvre (French roller skating club)
- Roseville (Amtrak station code; Roseville, CA)
- Rous Sarcoma Virus
- Running Sum Variation
- Respiratory Syncytial Viral Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Subgroup A
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Group B
- Rous Sarcoma Virus Transformed-Chick Embryo Fibroblasts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The right subclavian vein was of much smaller calibre than the left subclavian vein.
Three needle passes were necessary to identify the right subclavian vein.
The left branch courses as previously described, while the right branch terminates into the right subclavian vein with the right lymphatic duct.
Cannulation by the right subclavian vein was associated with the highest risk of malposition, 9.