19Garden planning - right plant, right place Before you purchase a plant, do your homework.
What does RPRP stand for?
RPRP stands for Right Plant, Right Place
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPRP
We have 9 other meanings of RPRP in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Picture Resampling Parameter(s)
- Reginald Phillips Research Programme (UK)
- Registered Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services)
- Repetitive Pro-Rich Protein
- Reports of Prehistoric Research Projects
- Research Proposal Review Project
- Retired Parks and Recreation Professional
- Retired Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Revenue Protection and Recovery Program
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Pharmaceuticals
- RPCH Precursor Related Peptide
- Rural Poverty Reduction Programme
- Russian Popular Republican Party
- Raleigh Public Relations Society (Raleigh, NC)
- Rapid Paramedic Response System (San Francisco, CA)
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPS)
- Research Permit and Reporting System (US NPS)
- Role Perception Rating Scale (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Rorschach Prognostic Rating Scale (psychology)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Check out the soil type and aspect of the garden - right plant, right place," she adds.
CAPTION(S): Right plant, right place - today's prize book