Moreover, it can rotate, flip and resize images in batch mode with a simple right mouse button click - 18 different file output formats are supported including export to PDF.
What does RMB stand for?
RMB stands for Right Mouse Button
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RMB
We have 72 other meanings of RMB in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Management Board (USACE)
- Regional Management Boards (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Fire Safety)
- Relations Mutuellement Bénéfiques (French: Mutually Beneficial Relationship)
- Remote Maintenance Board (Avaya)
- Remote Meter Bridge
- Ren Min Bi (currency of People's Republic of China)
- Repairables Management Branch
- Requirements Management Board
- Resource Model Builder (software; IBM)
- Reverse Make Busy (AT&T)
- Risk Management Board
- Roadside Mail Box/Bag (Australia Post)
- Rocky Mountain Branch (NOLS Branch)
- Rolf Maier Bode (musician, band)
- Royal Marine Band (UK)
- Royal Marine Battalion
- Rubber Medicine Ball (sporting good)
- Rural Mail Box (Canada Post Corporation)
- Resource Management and Budgets/Nevada Office
- Rand Merchant Bank Australia Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drag the Fill Handle while holding down the right mouse button.
Holding down the right mouse button and dragging downwards opens a new window; making the same gesture after clicking and holding on a link opens it in a new window.
Information such as number of triangles in the STL file, the directory path and voxel size is stored and can be viewed at any time via a pull-down dialog box; * both print and save functions are provided so that the analysis results can be recorded as bitmaps for use in other programs and documents, such as MS Word or PowerPoint; * the animation function has been extended to include a slice mode animation so that you can automatically produce a sequence of slices through the part; * the fill pattern calculations have been improved; * the help system has been converted to HTML using compiled help files; * context-specific help is provided for most dialogs and controls and can be called using the F1 key or by clicking the right mouse button.
FAKE THE SCORECARD - When you hit the ball and the shot does not look good, or you do not like the way it is flying, simply press the right mouse button and the shot will be erased from the records.
Click on it, holding the right mouse button down and dragging the icon onto the desktop.
To spin, seam or cut the ball when you are bowling you can set the amount of deviation by clicking and dragging the right mouse button.