This was performed through a laryngeal mask airway and showed the conical foreign body lodged longitudinally in the right middle lobe bronchus, with the narrower end distally.
What does RMLB stand for?
RMLB stands for Right Middle Lobe Bronchus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rocky Mountain Llamas (Longmont, CO ranch)
- Rule Markup Language
- Rush Medical Laboratories (Rush University Medical Center; Chicago, IL)
- Ruth Miskin Literacy (education)
- Random Mutagenesis and Loop Amplification (microbiology)
- Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Resource Management Law Association (New Zealand)
- Rocky Mountain Lift Association
- Rocky Mountain Llama and Alpaca Association
- Rocky Mountain Longbow Association
- Radio Music Licensing Committee
- Regulatory Myosin Light Chain
- Request for Mineral Land Clearance (energy exploration)
- Robertson Mailing List Company (Reston, VA)
- Rocky Mountain Laser College (Lakewood, CO)
- Royal Marine Labour Corps (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association (Canada)
- Recursive Maximum Likelihood Decoding
- Remote Methane Leak Detector (gas safety device)
- Recursive Maximum-Likelihood Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtual bronchoscopy was performed, which identified multiple tracheal lesions (consistent with tracheal papillomatosis), as well as an endobronchial lesion that was obstructing the right middle lobe bronchus (Figure 3).