The nose and right main gear immediately came down.
What does RMG stand for?
RMG stands for Right Main Gear (aircraft)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMG
We have 97 other meanings of RMG in our Acronym Attic
- Ready Made Garment
- Receivables Management Group (various organizations)
- Resource Management Group (various locations)
- Respect My God
- Response Marketing Group (Richmond, VA)
- Responsible Maintenance Group
- Restaurant Management Group
- Revenu Minimum Garanti (French: Guaranteed Minimum Income)
- Rheinischen Missionsgesellschaft (German)
- Richard B. Russell Airport, Rome, GA, USA (airport code)
- Risk Management Group
- RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
- Rose Management Group (Arizona)
- Roubaisienne Multi Gym (French gymnastics club)
- Roularta Media Group
- Rover's Morning Glory (radio show)
- Random Mating Genetic Algorithm
- Retired Military Golfers Association
- Retrieval Mode Gyro Assembly
- Richard Mandell Golf Architecture, Inc. (Pinehurst, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The right main gear failed to lower, remaining in the up-and-locked position.
Instead, the right main gear remained barber-poled, while the eerie red glow of the gear handle continued to light the cockpit.
While holding, the loadmaster and flight engineer visually inspected the landing gear and confirmed that the forward right main gear was in the down and locked position while the aft right main gear had partially retracted.
The right main gear is still indicating down and locked.