Muscat, Nov 21 (ONA)- The Vascular Surgery Department at the Royal Hospital performed a successful vascular surgery, the first of its kind in the Sultanate- removal of right internal carotid artery aneurysm and fixing new arterial stent for the artery- using artificial arterial graft.
What does RICA stand for?
RICA stands for Right Internal Carotid Artery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RICA
We have 16 other meanings of RICA in our Acronym Attic
- Russia, India, China
- Development and Education Centre Novo Mesto
- Reading in the Content Area
- Reading Instruction Competence Assessment (California Commission on Teacher Credentialing and National Evaluation Systems, Inc.)
- Receiver-Initiated Collision Avoidance
- Red Informática Científica de Andalucía (Spanish: Andalusian Scientific Computing Network)
- Reduced Interprocessor Communication Architecture
- Regional Institute for Children and Adolescents (Cheltenham, Maryland)
- Reseau d'Information Comptable Agricole
- Rete di Informazione Contabile Agricola
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults
- Rockingham Internet Community Access
- Rural Independent Competitive Alliance
- Reactor Instrumentation & Control Alternating Current
- Remote Indigenous Communities Advisory Committee (Australian Emergency Management Committee; Australia)
- Research and Information Center Against Discrimination
- Rhode Island Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Red Ibérica de Centros de Apoyo a la Innovación
- Réunions Interdisciplinaires de Chimiothérapie Anti-infectieuse (Interdisciplinary Meeting on Anti-Infectious Chemotherapy)
- Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (Linz, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The right common carotid then divides into the right internal carotid artery and external carotid artery (Osborn, 1994).
The lesion abutted the right medial temporal lobe, the right internal carotid artery, and the basilar artery.
Findings on MRI were essentially unremarkable, but MRA revealed a possible 60 to 70% stenosis of the right internal carotid artery.
It filled the carotid sheath and surrounded the right internal carotid artery, displacing the artery anteriorly.