Clinically evident heart disease carries an unfavorable prognosis, as do cardiac abnormalities detected via right heart catheterization or other invasive methods.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Right Heart Catheterization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Reliance Home Comfort
- Rénovation Habitat Conseil (French home security company)
- Rental Housing Commission (various locations)
- Réseau des Hygiénistes du Centre (French: Hygienists Network Center)
- Residence Hall Council
- Respirations Have Ceased
- Resynchronizing Huffman Code
- Revenge-Class Heavy Carrier (fictional Star Wars fanfilm "IMPS: The Relentless")
- Richard Huish College
- Right Heart Catheter(ization)
- Right Hypochondrium (abdomen)
- Right-Hand Circular
- Right-Hand Column (computing)
- Rio Hondo College (Whittier, CA)
- Riverside Health Club (Mount Vernon, WA)
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Roller Hockey Club (various locations)
- Romanian Helsinki Committee (est. 1990)
- Romanian Hobby Center
- Rotational Hand Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effectiveness of right heart catheterization in the initial care of critically ill patients.
It also classified as normal two patients who were diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension when right heart catheterization was performed, she said at the annual meeting of the Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
is implanted into the patient's pulmonary artery during right heart catheterization.