CASE REPORT: A 57 year-old, right hand dominant woman was referred to the hand surgery unit for operative treatment of her distal radius fracture, sustained three weeks previously.
What does RHD stand for?
RHD stands for Right Hand Dominant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHD
We have 80 other meanings of RHD in our Acronym Attic
- Relative Hepatic Dullness
- Remedy Help Desk
- Removable Hard Disk
- Research Higher Degree
- Réseau Haut Débit (French: Broadband Network)
- Resources for Human Development (various locations)
- Response Hold Delay
- Restauration Hors-Domicile
- Revue Historique de Droit Français et Étranger (French: Historical Review of French and Foreign Law)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Right Hand Drive
- Right Hemisphere Damage (brain injury)
- Right Hip Disarticulation
- Roads and Highways Department (Bangladesh)
- Robbery Homicide Division
- Robust High Density
- Roller Hockey Dijon (French roller hockey club)
- Rural Health Development (various locations)
- Recombinant Human Intestinal Defensin 5
- Random House Dictionary 2nd Unabridged Edition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The majority of right-handed golfers are right hand dominant so it makes sense that your stronger hand is the one that controls the putter head back and through.