Since it was not customary to use first names in game writeups during that era, the story simply stated that fullback Metz led the Greenfield scorers with four touchdowns, right halfback Burke and starting quarterback Art Kelley accounted for three scores each.
What does RHB stand for?
RHB stands for Right Halfback (soccer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RHB
We have 37 other meanings of RHB in our Acronym Attic
- Rebolusyonaryong Hukbong Bayan (Philippine extremist group)
- Red Hill Band (Red Hill, PA)
- Red Hot and Blue (restaurant; various locations)
- Regional Housing Board
- Rehoboth Beach (Amtrak station code; Rehoboth Beach, DE)
- Réseau Hommes Belgique (French: Men's Network Belgium)
- Rhaetische Bahn (Swiss railroad company)
- Rhein-Haardt-Bahn (German railway)
- Richard Harrison Bailey (marketing firm; Indiana)
- Right Handed Batsman (cricket)
- Robin Hoods Bay (UK)
- Roller Hockey Besançon (French roller hockey club)
- Roller Hockey Brignoles (French roller hockey club)
- Royal Hawaiian Band (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Royal Hermitage Bedding (Paris, France)
- Richmond Hill Block Association (Richmond Hill, NY)
- Rochester Home Builders Association (Rochester, NY)
- Racking Horse Breeders' Association of America
- Roy Hobbs Baseball
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Browne will start his 20th Championship season for Waterford at right halfback on the team to play Limerick as manager Davy Fitzgerald introduces four Championship debutants in under-21 players Darragh Fives, Wayne Hutchinson, Padraig Mahony and Brian O'Sullivan.
Right halfback Freddy Guarin shocked the home side, scoring two minutes into the second half.
It called for the QB to move down the line, reading the defensive end as he came down on the diving right halfback.
The right halfback is Bostek, while senior Ryan Morris is the left halfback.
Both come in the halfback line, Cootehill's John McCutcheon starting at right halfback and Cuchulainn's Eugene Keating in the centre-back berth.
This is an indication for both the nose and linebacker that the ball will be given to the right halfback.