That leaves right cornerback, where a legitimate competition between sophomore Ras-I Dowling and veteran Kyle Arrington has unfolded, with Sterling Moore also in the mix.
What does RCB stand for?
RCB stands for Right Cornerback (football)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RCB
We have 139 other meanings of RCB in our Acronym Attic
- Retrieval Containment Building
- Revere Copper and Brass, Inc (Canton, MA)
- Reverend Chedda Bob (gospel hip-hop artist)
- Reverse Convertible Bond
- Reynoldsburg Community Band (Reynoldsburg, OH)
- Richards Bay, South Africa - Richards Bay (Airport Code)
- Richardson Community Band (Richardson, TX)
- Richmond Community Bands
- Richmond Concert Band (Richmond, VA)
- Ridgewood Concert Band (Ridgewood, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Galway manager Anthony Cunningham has also made a single change to his line-up as experienced defender David Collins returns from injury to start at right cornerback with Joseph Cooney missing out in a reshuffle after starting in the landslide semi-final defeat of Offaly.
Byrd, a right cornerback for the Buffalo Bills from 1964-1970, is president of the National Football League Retired Players Association, New England chapter.
Byline: Bob Rodman The Register-Guard OSU NOTEBOOK CORVALLIS - Brandon Hughes, the Oregon State football team's starting right cornerback, remains sidelined with a sprained right knee.
Hobbs has played right cornerback throughout camp and, since Chad Scott went on injured reserve with a knee injury, Randall Gay has been on the left side, Samuel's regular spot.