The Rift Valley Railways consortium won the bid for private management of the over 100-year old Kenya-Uganda railway in 2005.
What does RVRC stand for?
RVRC stands for Rift Valley Railways Consortium (Kenya and Uganda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVRC
We have 3 other meanings of RVRC in our Acronym Attic
- Residual Volume to Regional Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Recreation Vehicle Rental Association (Fairfax, VA)
- Renal Vein Renin Activity (aka Renal Venous Renin Activity)
- Retirement Village Residents Association (Australia)
- Roanoke Valley Resource Authority (Roanoke, VA)
- Runway Visual Range Ten Minute Average
- Runway Visual Range Ten Minute Average Not Available
- Relative Value Resource Based System (payment system; Medicare)
- Regional Veterinary Referral Center (Springfield, VA)
- Remote Video Response Centre (surveillance systems)
- Roanoke Valley Radio Control (Virginia)
- Rother Valley Riding Club (UK)
- Runway Visual Range Computer
- Redwood Valley Real Estate (California)
- Right Ventricular Rapid Filling Rate (cardiology)
- Rostral Ventral Respiratory Group (medulla oblongata neurons)
- Rancocas Valley Regional High School (Mount Holly, NJ)
- Rift Valley Railways Holdings (South Africa)
- Richelieu Valley Regional High School (McMasterville, Quebec, Canada)
- Raptor View Research Institute (Missoula, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the end of last year, the railway concession programme was finally completed as the Rift Valley Railways consortium took over the management of the line on a 25-year contract.
The Rift Valley Railways consortium led by Sheltam of South Africa won the tender and has now been tasked with improving both rail freight capacity and reliability.