Another alcohol-related danger for children and youth is the risk of injury or death from motor vehicle crashes while riding with an impaired driver.
What does RWID stand for?
RWID stands for Riding with an Impaired Driver
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of RWID in our Acronym Attic
- Rusty Wallace, Inc.
- Radio Wireline Interface/Air Force
- Radio Wireline Interface/Navy
- Regional Women in Business (Australia)
- Regional Workforce Investment Boards (Iowa Workforce Development)
- Right Where It Belongs (Nine Inch Nails song)
- Regional Weather Information Center (University of North Dakota)
- Republic Western Insurance Company (est. 1973; Phoenix, AZ)
- Roadway Worker-In-Charge (railroads)
- Rotary Wing Instrument Course
- Reynolds World Investment Enterprises, LLC (Commerce City, CO)
- Rotary Wing Instrument Flight Examiner (US Army)
- Rotary Wing Instrument Flight Examiner Course
- Real World Interface, Inc.
- Rotary-Wing Instrument Instructor Pilot Method of Instruction
- Real World Interface Library
- Royal West India Mail Service
- Run with It Management (Chicago, IL)
- Receive Window
- Removal Work in Progress (accounting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students buying from stores had higher levels of drinking, impaired driving or riding with an impaired driver.
The research demonstrated that minors who were able to buy from stores had higher levels of alcohol consumption, binge drinking, impaired driving or riding with an impaired driver.
and a calendar to document each episode of driving after drinking and riding with an impaired driver.