B B KING Making Love Is Good For You (T Bird) * The follow-up to Riding With The King - a Clapton collaboration - this album is on CD for the first time.
What does RWTK stand for?
RWTK stands for Riding With the King (John Hiatt album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RWTK
- Rutland Weekend Television (TV show; UK)
- Refrigerated Warehouse and Transport Association of Australia
- Rosenbach Warrior Training Branches (Fremont, NE; martial arts studios)
- Ready When the Time Comes (Red Cross program)
- Running with the Cows (Queen of the Holy Rosary School; Bucyrus, KS)
- Race with the Devil (movie)
- Relative Wall Thickness in Diastole (cardiology)
- Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule (German: Rhenish-Westphalian Technical University; Aachen, Germany)
- Rheinisch Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aerodynamisches (German; aerodynamics journal)
- Rainier World Travel Inc.
- Run with the Kittens (band)
- Read/Write Tree Locking (programming)
- Real World Tag League (Japanese wrestling tournament)
- Royal Windsor Tapestry Manufactory (formerly Old Windsor Tapestry Manufactory)
- Recovery Workforce Training Program (Louisiana)
- Recycled Water Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Rinconada Water Treatment Plant (San Jose, CA)
- Roll With the Punches
- Rural Water Treatment Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since only one of the artists could participate in the filming, the commercial from the State of Tennessee's Department of Tourist Development features Par ton riding with The King in a digitally-recreated scene from Presley's 1967 film Clambake.