In Ridge Racer Type 4, when you get to the Heaven and Hell track in Grand Prix mode you can race a bird.
What does R4 stand for?
R4 stands for Ridge Racer Type 4 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R4
- Rearm, Refuel, and Resupply Point
- Replace, Reduce, Refine Principle (animal experimentation)
- Residency Review and Redesign in Pediatrics
- Rise of the Third Power (game)
- Rearm, Refuel, Resupply and Survey Point (US Army)
- Resilience, Risk Reduction and Suicide Prevention (US Army)
- Radio 4
- Reclaim, Recycle, Reuse, or Renovate
- Region 4 (DVD encoding)
- Results Review and Resource Request (USAID)
- Recovery for the City
- Race for Dignity (Dignitas Youth; various universities; Canada)
- Ready for Distribution
- Research for Design
- Research for Development (research program database)
- Response, Resistance, Resilience and Recovery of Arctic ecosystems to Disturbance (USA)
- Revolution for DS SLOT-1
- Recognized for Excellence
- Resources for Entrepreneurship
- Riding for Education (10000km ride by horseback across Asia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIDGE RACER TYPE 4 SONY PLAYSTATION THIS is an odd cheat - but one that superbly demonstrates just what a fantastic game this is.
Recent game titles include Torment, Ridge Racer Type 4, Jersey Devil, Prince of Persia, Sports Car GT, and Ghost in the Shell.
It has cutesy anime-style characters and courts, and a variety of playing modes including Grand Slam Tournament options, and hidden characters such as Yoshimitsu from Tekken 3 and Nagase from Ridge Racer Type 4.
He said: "I really like Ridge Racer Type 4 and Bloodlines.
NAMCO'S arcade-style racing game Ridge Racer Type 4 is riding high at No 3 in the charts.
M Knight, Kettering WIN 10 PlayStations & Ridge Racer Type 4 games GET set to give it some welly.