He incorporated Rico Auto Industries in 1986 as a casting company, which manufactured ferrous and aluminum components and assemblies for the automotive industry.
What does RAI stand for?
RAI stands for Rico Auto Industries (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAI
We have 154 other meanings of RAI in our Acronym Attic
- Research Activity Index (various schools)
- Research Institute for Aquaculture (Vietnam)
- Resident Assessment Instrument
- Resource Adapter Interface
- Resource Associates International (Spokane, WA)
- Resource Availability Indicator (H.323 gateways)
- Respiratory Arousal Index
- Resultados Antes de Impostos (Portuguese: results before taxes)
- Return As Is
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Ridgewood Art Institute (New Jersey)
- Risk Appetite Indicator (investing)
- Robert Allen Institute (Provo, UT)
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (various organizations)
- Routing Area Identification
- Royal Anthropological Institute
- Rules as Interpreted (gaming)
- Rural Access Initiative
- Rural Alliance Inc (Shasta, CA)
- Rural Area Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
The automaker is taking this step because of labour strike affecting auto parts supplier Rico Auto Industries in India.
The entire industry will feel the impact as the cost of cars will go up now, as well as manufacturing costs," said Arvind Kapur, managing director of auto parts maker Rico Auto Industries.