Raise your glasses to Chianti, who looks a classic John Dunlop improver and can lift the Richard Bolton Insurance Group Conditions Stakes to send favourite backers home happy.
What does RBIG stand for?
RBIG stands for Richard Bolton Insurance Group (Denton, Manchester, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBIG
We have 3 other meanings of RBIG in our Acronym Attic
- Recursive Backward Interference Cancellation
- Reference and Business Information Center (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Reviving Baseball in the Inner City (Major League Baseball)
- Royal Brisbane International College (Australia)
- Rural Business Investment Company
- Reference Ballistic Imaging Database (forensics)
- Rule-Based Intrusion Detection
- Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (South Africa)
- Recreational Boating Industries Educational Foundation
- Robert Burns International Foundation (Hungary)
- Rural Broadband Interest Group (UK)
- Republika Bosna I Hercegovina
- Royal Belgian Ice Hockey Federation (governing body of Belgian ice hockey)
- Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG
- Ralf Brown Interrupt List
- Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd. (India)
- Recognized Built-In Loss (taxes)
- Respiratory Bronchiolitis Interstitial Lung Disease
- Random-Bond Ising Model
- Risk-Based Inspection and Maintenance (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another interesting runner at Headquarters is one-time Derby hope Bien Entendu, who tackles the Richard Bolton Insurance Group Conditions Stakes, the concluding race on the card, which is covered live by Sky.
The concluding Richard Bolton Insurance Group Conditions Stakes has cut up to give Pasternak what appears a favourite's chance.