Is it a rich white guy who's out of touch even with conservative poorer constituents or with the conservative constituents that are not white?
What does RWG stand for?
RWG stands for Rich White Guy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RWG
We have 70 other meanings of RWG in our Acronym Attic
- Religious Working Group
- Replica Watches Guide (forum)
- Representative Working Group (various organizations)
- Requirements Working Group
- Reservoir Work Group
- Resource Working Group
- Rest with God
- Restoration Working Group (PCA)
- Return without Gosub (band)
- Revisions Working Group
- Right Waist Gunner
- Rights Working Group
- Robotics Working Group
- Rockfish Working Group
- Ron Wardenier Geoconsult (Netherlands)
- Royal Wellington Golf Club (Heretaunga, New Zealand)
- Royal Wimbledon Golf Club (UK)
- Royal Winchester Golf Club (UK)
- Regional Working Group on Environment (Europe)
- Radial Wire Ground System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, that insufferable rich white guys who avoided military service and have a mixed history with guns, illegal drugs, and, for that matter, marriage, should go easy on the carbs.
But their title is threatened by another gang led by two rich white guys, and their friendship is destroyed when David puts a girl before his mate.
We have even seen the police earlier in the film as having a grudging respect for the neighborhood residents (taking their side against a rich white guy in a convertible), and the cop who strangles Radio Raheem is portrayed as a frightened young man whose adrenal in gets the best of him.
Manic Bulworth's message to voters is that the system is being run by rich white guys, for the benefit of other rich white guys.
In spite of her anger, she also apparently suggested it was a blessing in disguise that she had dodged "introducing him and acting like that good ol' rich white guy is the savior of the party.