2 billion last year to buy food, including US$700 million for rice and beans combined.
What does R&B stand for?
R&B stands for Rice and Beans
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R&B
- Research and Analysis
- Review & Analysis
- Rolands & Associates Corporation (Monterey, California)
- Royal and Ancient (Golf Club of St Andrews)
- Research And Advanced Technology
- Research & Analysis Wing (also seen as RAW; India)
- Reed & Barton
- Reggae and Bass
- Rhythm & Blues
- Rhythm and Bass (UK; less common)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fantastic's New Orleans Rice and Beans didn't register many "oohs" and "aahs" either, though it did have an intensely smoky taste.
I cook rice and beans for my meat-eating friends all the time, and they often tell me that they are surprised how little they missed the meat.