2 billion last year to buy food, including US$700 million for rice and beans combined.
What does R and B stand for?
R and B stands for Rice and Beans
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Russian (rabbit breed)
- Search Radius (US DoD)
- Set of Real Numbers (math)
- South African Rand (national currency)
- Third Heartbeat Wave
- Thursday (using one letter for each day of week)
- US DoT tire speed rating (106 mph)
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Research and Development
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
- Royal Regiment of Canada
- Real (Brazilian currency)
- Recognition & Award
- Registration and Accreditation
- Reliability & Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fantastic's New Orleans Rice and Beans didn't register many "oohs" and "aahs" either, though it did have an intensely smoky taste.
I cook rice and beans for my meat-eating friends all the time, and they often tell me that they are surprised how little they missed the meat.