2 billion last year to buy food, including US$700 million for rice and beans combined.
What does R and B stand for?
R and B stands for Rice and Beans
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Russian (rabbit breed)
- Search Radius (US DoD)
- Set of Real Numbers (math)
- South African Rand (national currency)
- Third Heartbeat Wave
- Thursday (using one letter for each day of week)
- US DoT tire speed rating (106 mph)
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Research and Development
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
- Royal Regiment of Canada
- Real (Brazilian currency)
- Recognition & Award
- Registration and Accreditation
- Reliability & Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps it's because they're not overly fattened up with rice and beans.
Fantastic's New Orleans Rice and Beans didn't register many "oohs" and "aahs" either, though it did have an intensely smoky taste.
I cook rice and beans for my meat-eating friends all the time, and they often tell me that they are surprised how little they missed the meat.
Chun/Daily (3) Chick's in Woodland Hills offers such items as, clockwise from top, pumpkin mousse cheesecake, pasilla chicken breast with steamed vegetables and stuffed chayote, and chicken tamales with rice and beans.