Laleka said the disbanded Rice Export Corporation of Pakistan (RECP) had mainly been responsible for the irregularities in Pakistan's rice exports.
What does RECP stand for?
RECP stands for Rice Export Corporation of Pakistan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RECP
We have 13 other meanings of RECP in our Acronym Attic
- Restoration, Coordination, and Verification
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Program
- Record Engineering Change Proposal
- Regional Emergency Coordination Plan
- Regional Emergency Services Communications Planner
- Renewable Energy Commercialisation Program (Australia)
- Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (Africa-EU Energy Partnership)
- Request for Engineering Change Proposal
- Rolled Erosion Control Product
- Rural Environmental Conservation Program
- Relativistic Effective-Core Potential with Core-Valence Correlation
- Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (Australia)
- RecQ Protein-Like
- Recq Protein-Like 3
- Real Estate Condition Report
- Red Crossbill (bird)
- Real Estate Capital Resources Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The performance of the Corporation with regard to procurement, export sales commitments and actual exports is given below: [Tabular Data Omitted] The Rice Export Corporation of Pakistan is undertaking a number of development projects about construction of storage capacity for rice at Karachi and establishment of modern rice cleaning plants.
A 100 million dollars syndicated Morabaha financing facility for Rice Export Corporation of Pakistan, arranged by Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain was signed.