In , the HPM has been also applied to quadratic Riccati differential equation of fractional order.
What does RDE stand for?
RDE stands for Riccati Differential Equation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDE
We have 54 other meanings of RDE in our Acronym Attic
- Requirements Data Exchange
- Research Development and Extension
- Research in Dance Education (project; US Department of Education)
- Réseau de Développeurs Economiques (French: Economic Developer Network)
- Réseau des Données de l'Environnement (French: Network Data Environment)
- Responsible Design Engineer
- Retail, Dining, and Entertainment
- Reuse-Driven Development Environment
- Review of Development Effectiveness
- Rheinmetall Defence Electronics (German military weapons supplier)
- Right Defensive End (pro football)
- Rigid Discharge Electrode
- Ripe Digital Entertainment (est. 2005)
- Robust Design Engineering
- Rotating Disk Electrode
- Route Determination Entity
- Royal Devon and Exeter (UK)
- Rule Developing Experimentation (from the book Selling Blue Elephants)
- Research, Development, Engineering & Quality
- Remote Diagnostics Enabling Agent (Hewlett-Packard Development Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Do not using any Lyapunov stability theorem, we establish sufficient conditions for the [alpha]-stability of system (2), which are given in terms of the solution of a Riccati differential equation (RDE).